Roles and Responsibilities
- Built websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Experienced working knowledge of the Experience Server (CRX), including the Content Explorer, Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture.
- Experience in developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Android Mobile app development using java.
- Excellent working knowledge of the hybrid mobile app development for android and iOS platform (Cordova).
- Should have knowledge of development of curated content, websites, landing pages and managing digital assets.
- 4+ years of AEM / CQ platform experience in developing Components, Templates, Widgets, OSGi framework (Bundles/Services, tag libraries), JCR, Apache Sling, Adobe Cloud Service Integrations, External Integrations (with DB, Web services and other WCMs & DMS), Workflows, Socialization Framework, Packages.
- Previous experience as a WCM technical lead or as an AEM architect in delivering 2-3 complex Adobe Experience Management (AEM) projects Should have exposure to UI Development and familiar with the full stack development technologies (Java Script, Angular, Node JS)
- Certification will be plus
Contact - Puneeta
Mobile No- 9717066699
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- • Aem Developer
- • Aem
- • Js
- • Html
- • Adobe Experience Manager
- • Ios
- • Cordova
- • Android