Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Programmatic specialist who is good at end-to-end campaign management. The candidate should have a strong understanding of DSP platforms DV360(must), TTD, Amazon, Appnexus (optional).
This position is based in Bangalore. The candidate should be willing to work in EST hours (night shift).
- Act as point of contact for Programmatic campaigns.
- Support campaign set-up of programmatic buys for DSPs (DV360), managing daily in-console monitoring of campaign pacing and performance against agreed-upon KPI(s).
- Contribute to client business growth by identifying new opportunities through deep analysis of reporting and data.
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- 2-5 years managing digital display campaigns, understanding general planning/buying processes, and media language/operations
- Experience with DSP platforms DV360(Must), TTD, Amazon, Appnexus (optional).
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tool (Google AdWords & Search360).
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management.
- Significant multi-year experience running ad campaigns on various programmatic, search (Google, Bing), and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) advertising platforms is an added advantage.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- An enthusiastic team player who executes efficiently with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly analytical, effectively communicative and resourceful.
Preference - Male only
Shift - Night Shift
Please apply/share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or reach out to me on 9886652876 if your profile suits the above requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Programmatic Buying
- • Search Engine Marketing
- • Bing Ads
- • Appnexus
- • Amazon