Roles and Responsibilities
The Record to Report Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations of the end-to-end Record to Report process. In this role, you will build and develop a team, oversee decision-making and problem solving, collaborate with stakeholders to influence and drive change, monitor and review Key Performance Indicators and metrics, and lead specific projects to drive efficiency.
- Facilitate stakeholder management by building robust, credible business relationships with key partners and stakeholders and building communication plans to keep teams all working toward the same goal.
- Lead an operational Record To Report team delivering accounting and financial reporting services.
- Focus on driving quality with a view towards robust performance management, stakeholder feedback and active metrics management.
- Leverage business and accounting principles and practices for the review and analysis of financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Support an internal control environment within finance including risk mitigation and the total compliance of all the operations and services according to internal and external regulations.
- Partner and align with the process strategy by closely working with the Record To Report management team, process architects and regional leadership.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
Qualifications - Internal
- CA/CMA in a related field or equivalent experience
- Manage stakeholders in regional and global environments with extensive experience working in a diversified industry environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams and highly adept at building resiliency within them
- Progresses productively under conditions of change and ambiguity and defend the vital changes in the organization helping others prepare for the impact and acceptance of such changes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Accounting experience in finance operations work with extensive knowledge in Record to Report and related processes
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- One year of supervisory experience
- Experience working with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Reviews product line financial statements during the close, proactively investigates unusual trends to ensure that reported numbers are complete and accurate.
Partners with RTR accounting and reporting teams to drive root cause analysis (RCA) and corrective actions as required.
Reviews and approves high risk/high complexity journals and balance sheet reconciliations for specific product line.Produce balance sheet and income statement analysis, developing commentary to explain key trends, supports communication of results to A&F and business stakeholders in the region.
Understands key business metrics and value drivers, able to interpret and correlate these in relation to financial results.
Contributes commentary for specific product line to the Controls Review Package (CRP).
Produces Lower Level Financial Review (LLFR) analysis and commentary and supports communication to A&F and business stakeholders in the region.Partners with CI, PI, GPO and CBS RTR teams to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, making the end to end accounting and reporting process more efficient and effective.
Partners directly with other CBS process towers to answer key queries/resolve issues as required.
Build strong connection with regional A&F, FP&A and business stakeholders for specific product line, keeps up to date with key business developments to ensure this context supports their analysis and understanding of the financials.
Provides support to finance and business initiatives in the region as required.
Acts as key point of contact for specific product line, providing finance and business teams accounting and reporting advice as required.
Required Candidate profile
Qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA's only
Kindly share your updated CV to email@example.com
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Financial Statements
- • Rtr
- • Sap
- • Accounting
- • Finance
- • Continuous Improvement