Roles and Responsibilities
Greetings of the day!!..
Please find the job details below and share your updated resume.
Position Overview: This is a full-time, salaried position.
Role: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Sector 62, Noida
Payroll Company: Infobahn Softworld India
Working for Client: Mursion, Inc. (https://www.mursion.com/)
Client Location: Noida 62
About the job
Who We Are: Founded in 2015, Mursion is a technology-driven, multi-disciplinary startup creating cutting edge virtual reality simulations. Our simulations are used globally by professionals across multiple industries to practice and master the complex interpersonal skills necessary to be effective in high-stakes professions. Mursion promotes a unique culture where individuals are able to be adventurous in the pursuit of improving human interactions. Ideal candidates at Mursion are team-players, comfortable working across remote teams and distributed environments, and invested in the idea that high impact learning experiences can be both powerful and playful.
Who We Want: We seek talented people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, who are inspired by our mission to leverage virtual reality technology to reinvent professional learning, and who are motivated to help Mursion become the premier global platform for virtual simulation training for behavioral skills. We value empathy, curiosity, and constant improvement both in our internal operations and when working with partners and clients. Our employees are most successful when they employ strong collaboration skills, skilled communications, a problem-solving orientation, and demonstrate comfort in an evolving and fast-paced startup environment.
Position Overview: We are currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our team at Mursion.
- Proven experience in software test automation of large and complex Web Applications.
- Should have experience in designing and developing scripts.
- The automation experience should not be only of record and playback kind, should be specifically involved in developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc.
- Good experience and knowledge of Automation tools and respective environment, which should include Selenium WebDriver and good java programming knowledge.
- Good knowledge of database programming using java and good SQL knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design principles.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using other automation tools is added advantage.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
Product development background
2+ yrs. Relevant Experience in QA Automation
Must have experience in Automation, Selenium, Core Java.
Must have experience in API Testing
Must have experience in Test-NG, Selenium-Web driver.
You can also reach me on 9999-60-4547
Thanks & Regards,
Kuldeep |Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Infobahn Softworld Inc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Test Engineering
- • Qa
- • Hiring
- • Rational Robot
- • Qtp
- • Agile Development