Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Brand Marketing professional as part of our Marketing team, who can:
- Plan, implement, and execute successful marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, promotion, advertising, and celebrity endorsement management).
- Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Leads the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, PR, advertisement, events and other marketing vehicles.
- Utilizes category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in marketing initiatives.
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various platforms.
- Suggests and implements the operational marketing campaign to achieve the defined marketing objectives. Keeps up-to-date all involved people on all marketing projects in place.
- Proposes co-marketing and sponsorship activities, in accordance with the target positioning and in coherence with the Brand Equity and measures outcomes.
- Has the ability to create PR stories and manage media relations/PR agency.
Desired Candiate profile:-
3 to 5 years of strong brand marketing experience with analytical & negotiation skills, strong advertising & promotions knowledge, market knowledge, PR knowledge and good communication skills.
Interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com
or whatsapp their resume on 7053490016.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Brand Marketing
- • Public Relations
- • Brand Planning
- • Corporate Communication
- • Strategic Communication