- oversee the daily operations of Technology Solutions projects by planning, organizing and directing the team
- Develops and provides strategic direction for project management, technology adoption, implementation.
- Provides direct supervision of department personnel and supervises through intermediate managers and lead workers. Interacts with a diverse group of individuals.
- Engage with the internal stakeholders to understand the business requirement and facilitate the business solutions.
- Actively involve in client facing roles to discuss the business requirement, understand their solutions and strategically negotiate the terms and conditions in favour of the project.
- Manages a diverse staff of technology specialists responsible for enterprise level software applications, web services, technology-enhanced solutions, wireless technologies, artificial intelligence, block chain technologies, machine learning and technology training programs.
- Plans and implements the organization of work and appropriate training for department needs and requirements.
- Develops and implements long-range plans for the organization. Works cooperatively with stakeholders and others to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of technology solutions / services.
- Tracks and tests new technology and new techniques. Establishes procedures to support research and development activities to determine the suitability of new technology and procedures.
- Works closely with the staff of major vendor partners and other colleges and universities. Maintains the existing vendor partnerships and makes use of these relationships and others to manage the execution of technology support contracts.
- Develops plans, procedures, and activities to support business recovery including backup and restoration procedures, vendor agreements, data retention, and restoration planning.
- • Mechatronics
- • New Product Development
- • Artificial Intelligence