Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison among the faculty and students of the Program, the faculty, and the University administration.
- Initiate curriculum changes and other activities to maintain a high-quality academic Program. Enrichment of Curriculum as per recent industry needs.
- Improving industry reach in view of program promotion and student placements.
- Improving Industry and Institution relation by promoting Student Internship program, Inviting Guest lecturers, onsite workshops, industry visit, etc
- Organizing seminars, conferences, and training programs for enhancement and promotion activities.
- Encouraging faculty members for organizing various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities.
- Taking initiative for personality development and steps towards improving the presentation skills of students.
- Teaching & Administration.
- Coordination for Admissions & Placements.
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate Must have 15 to 30 years of Teaching & Administration experience.
- Candidates with at least 3-5 Years of industry experience will be preferable.
- The candidate must have good research & publications.
- Consultancy or funded project experience will be added advantage.
- The candidate must have good industry connections and network in the field of Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Must be a PhD in Computer Sciences, M. E./M. Tech. & B.E./B. Tech.
- •Training Programs
- • Administration
- • Presentation Skills
- • University
- • Personality Development
Name: HR At SUAS