Roles and Responsibilities
We have an opportunity for the role of Agency Manager
- Review the performance of Agencies
- Review the allocation of agencies
- Ensuring the targets are met as per milestone
- Coordinate and follow up with collection agencies for allocation of cases at the FOS level
- Follow-up regularly for all collection related KPIs
- Oversee the collection of outstanding to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and as per company policy
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Can personally visit customers along with collection agency FOS for resolving difficult cases.
- Will coordinate with repo agencies for repossession of stressed assets.
- Can review and analyze the Daily collection reports send by Collection agencies and timely find out gaps.
- Should be very customer-oriented and quick to respond to customer queries and provide solutions coordinating with various departments.
- Should prepare an action plan timely and send all desired reports to Management.
- Sending of daily, bi-weekly, monthly MIS
Jobs Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Car collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft OfficeRoles and Responsibilities
Payroll- Third Party
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Passenger Car
- • Tractor Loan
- • Excel
- • Action Plan
- • Auto Loans
- • Ms Office
- • Commercial Vehicle Loans