Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue & subscriber growth goals.
- Innovate growth hacks as simple as text changes on a page to multi-dimensional, long term bets that require cross-functional(product, tech and analytics) alignment and initiatives.
- Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
- Work and lead the cross-functional effort by closely working with product, tech & analytics to understand the complete customer journey and ideate around interventions to improve customer experience, thereby improving subscription conversions.
- Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and in-depth analysis of performance to drive optimization.
- In-depth understanding of Google/Facebook platforms – customer audience capability, various types of campaigns and objectives, ability to understand what campaign suits better as per business objectives.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
- Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Appsflyer/Google Analytics.
- •Online Marketing
- • Digital Marketing