Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build and execute ad hoc, triggered, and automated journeys
- Implement and own marketing email funnels to generate conversions, engagement, and retention.
- Continually optimize campaign KPIs and company metrics through A/B testing, personalization, and other data-driven decisions.
- Plan and execute segmentation while having in mind personalization, dynamic content, and user experience.
- Create and integrate supporting assets for campaigns using forms, landing pages, SMS, push notifications and lead scoring systems.
- Collaborate closely with other teams in the marketing department to create content and designs.
- Research and explore new industry updates and ideas.
- Audit the existing MAP instance, address technical, and set-up-related issues.
- Document marketing automation software processes, programs, and procedures
- Create reports to analyze the results of their email campaigns
Skills and Attributes:
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Ability to balance a wide variety of projects and campaigns with varying deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent level in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of best practice in automation, lead processing and database management
- Collaborative and team player
Experience and Qualification:
- Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional Degree with specialization in Marketing.
- Has a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Preferably from the ed-tech field
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi- part event and demand generation programs
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices including data privacy laws and deliverability best practice
- Can set priorities and be flexible in changing environment. Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups
Interested candidate can contact at below email/phone numbers:
Contact person- Arijit Purkayastha / Namita Kandwal
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phn - 9311568027 / 9311568030
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Sales Funnel
- • Email Marketing
- • Campaigns
- • Demand Generation
- • Data Privacy
- • Drip Marketing
Name: Arijit Purkayastha