Roles and Responsibilities
Sigma Infosolutions is a global IT & Product Engineering Services company. It's headquartered in Irvine, CA with offices in Bangalore & Ahmedabad in India. Sigma is an ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 27001: 2013 certified company with a team of 300+ passionate professionals.
It's clients include several innovative product start-ups to billion dollar revenue companies. Sigma has demonstrated a significant year on year growth for the last 13+ years and the growth is largely attributed to our commitment to quality, customer delight and ability to attract & retain top-notch talent.
Sigma's Primary Business is into Ecommerce and Fintech Platforms and we have more than a decade of experience of delivering to the e-commerce industry. Sigma deploys Magento to deliver end-to-end services for a global eCommerce clientele. We are a Registered Magento Solution Partner with a Presence in US and India. We have been working on Cloud, Magento Platform and certified Enterprise Magento Partner since 2008 and 2010 respectively.Sigma has served more than 150+ Magento based online shops.
Job Description: 5+ years, Bangalore
The roles primary responsibility is to develop content and campaign strategies. The key responsibilities would include establishing Sigma / LendFoundry as a thought leader in its industry, by developing compelling content.
This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Executive Team at a growing Enterprise SaaS company. The role is great for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Develop a content that amplifies Sigma / LendFoundry products and services, while building thought-leadership; suggest relevant topics and write original content including, long- and short-form blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Identify the best format to tell compelling stories and re-purpose the content in different forms to maximize brand impact.
- Coordinate our marketing strategy/plan in partnership with Sales, Delivery, and agencies across all relevant channels (organic, paid, online and offline).
- Drive on-time execution and publishing of content through own initiative and with the help of the whole team.
- Measure and report the results of marketing activities to inform future campaigns.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/Masters degree in marketing, business administration, journalism computer science, or relevant field; MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of marketing experience (preferably North America) in content marketing and communications, at technology-obsessed companies.
- Exceptional storyteller who can develop product-based stories and effectively communicate the brand message.
- High proficiency in business writing skills and a strong grasp of grammar and style; can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content. Creative writing skills desired.
- Expert in developing storyboards for solution and corporate decks
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research methods.
- Experience in writing for a senior executive audience.
Job Location: Sigma Infosolutions, JP Nagar, Bangalore(now WFH due to COVID-19)
If interested, please send your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Iso 9001
- • Content Marketing
- • Iso 27001
- • Product Engineering
- • Engineering Services