Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions & manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management of trends in customer queries
- Research, identify, and resolve customer queries using relevant information tools
- Follow up with customers on unresolved queries when necessary
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative - Minimum 1 Year experience in customer service or fresher
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Presentation Skills
- • Customer Service
- • Customer Support
- • Client Servicing
- • Customer Care
- • Customer Satisfaction
- • Customer Complaints
- • Crm
Name: Shubham Gaur