Roles and Responsibilities
- Source, hire and close positions as per specification within the stipulated time and maintain optimum cost of hire for Corporate office and assigned region
- Ask for Requisitions, with JD and candidate specifications and with proper authorization.
- Build and maintain a good quality database using the available resources to the optimum viz. Job Portals, Walk-ins, Advertisements, Employee Referrals, Institutes, Consultants, etc.
- Conduct offer negotiations.
- Introduce the new employee to the concerned HR for joining formalities.
- Maintain records of sources especially the recruitments done through consultants or referrals.
- Screen and select staff effectively
- Establish relevant documentation and maintain records
- Schedule new employees for Induction by mailing a list of new employees to the Training team.
- Coordinate with Line Managers for offer rollouts and issuing Letters of Offer and Appointment to prospective applicants.
- Involve in Corporate WPD initiatives (SIMPLE, Joining Announcement, AMECCA CV etc.)
- Screen, sort, validate and respond to applications on a regular basis in consultation with the reporting manager.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional telephone etiquettes
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to priorities
- Commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
Male Applicants are invited to share their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Exp- Min 4 years
Should be open for travelling and for blue collar hiring.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Communication Skillsteam Training
- • Induction
- • Referrals
- • Selection
- • Joining Formalities
- • Hiringn
- • Senior Hr
- • Customer Service Orientation
- • Talent Acquisition
Name: Bijendra Singh