Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive responsibilities:
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Two-wheeler is a must
1st Round- Telephonic Interview
2nd Round- F2F
Salary: Rs.29000 Per Month
Eligibility: Any UG/PG
Weekly Off: Sunday
Working hours: 10.00 Hrs - 19.00 Hrs
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- •Communication Skills
- • Bde
- • Sales Process
- • Sales
- • New Client Acquisition
- • Client Acquisition
- • Client Relationship Management
- • Bdm
- • Business Development
- • Business Development Management