You cannot apply for this job as this job has already expired!
We are looking for an experienced individual to take ownership of end-to-end Digital Marketing channels for all products of Magnus and creating growth campaigns and executing our acquisition strategies.
This opportunity requires the ability to operate with confidence in a dynamic, technical environment across multiple digital marketing channels such as Email, Display advertising and Onsite merchandising. As leading Digital Marketing operations, you will ensure proper execution of digital marketing campaigns, overseeing project critical success factors, timelines and dependencies in partnership with the Content, Graphics, Marketing agencies, Finance etc.
S/he will develop, implement, track, and optimize plans along with marketing campaigns across all digital channels. An ideal candidate would have at least 2+ years of experience in demand marketing, can execute lead generation strategies. A strong grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns is a must.
The person joining should be able to work with cross functional teams from conceptualization to full execution while ensuring outcomes.
- Plan, execute and track all paid marketing campaigns across Display, Facebook, Linkedin, Emails and other paid acquisition channels.
- Build digital marketing process and automation - Own the entire lead funnel from ideation -> launch -> iteration.
- Manage the budget and analytics of all campaigns to identify things that are working and scale them.
- Implement an experiment design framework aimed at identifying and testing potential new growth channels like drip campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to improve lead conversion in the product (landers, sign-up flow, etc.) and champion those initiatives
- Manage and improve existing acquisition engine and channels.
- Measure and report on performance and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
candidates can share thier resume :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
2+ years of experience in online marketing and advertising in the Digital Marketing agencies
- Proven experience with Facebook, AdWords, Marketing database, email and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functionally with other teams
- Able to work & create basic graphics using Canva or other tools
Perks and Benefits
- •Online Marketing
- •Digital Marketing
- •Social Engine Optimization
- • Social Media Optimization
- • Seo
Name: Human Resources